Thursday, September 13, 2012

College Graduation 8-10-12


I never thought I'd finally be able to say it, but I graduated from Brigham Young University!
I'm now a full fledged college grad. I have an awesome job working in Saint George, Utah at Dixie Regional Medical Center as a Registered Medical Technologist. I feel very blessed that when so many people aren't able to go to college and don't have jobs. I was able to both graduate from college and get a good job.

I had a bit of fun at graduation as you can see from my cap. I bedazzled it so that everyone would know who I was and where I was. I had quite the group show up to support me to! My parents, Annette, Grandma Illa, Tusk, AND Courtney all came to celebrate with me! 


It was a great day! Thanks for all the love and support that carried me through college life.

Love, me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment